Social media is one of the biggest influences in our day to day lives. Whether it’s someones birthday on Facebook, new baby pictures on Instagram, or the president using twitter to speak his mind. No matter where you go in America, as long as you have a cell phone, there’s going to be some sort of notification throughout the day that will probably distract you. Some of the best social media marketing tools your going to learn about will show you why you receive those daily notifications.
Now that we have determined social media owns most of us. Definitely not me though… I only check my social feed every 15 minutes… You and I both know a lot can happen in 15 minutes. 🙂
Joking aside let’s get to why we’re here. If you’re an online marketer it is almost mandatory that you leverage social media. This can be a daunting task with all the social media platforms nowadays. On top of that, keeping up with consistently posting content is just unrealistic. I’m getting a headache just thinking about it.
How many other things would you rather be doing during the day than manually posting content to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, SnapChat, YouTube, and Linked In… Apologize if I missed any new social networks that popped up since I started writing this paragraph.
Here are the 8 major and extremely important topics we are going to cover:
- Why Social Media Is So Important For My Business
- Social Media Sharing For A Profit
- Creating Content & Marketing Products To Your Audience
- The Right Audience Using The Best Social Media Marketing Tools
- Converting Followers Into Buyers
- How To Automate Social Media To Make Money While You Sleep
- What Social Media Platforms Are Best For My Business
- Earn With Social Media Day And Night
Why Is Social Media So Important For My Business?
As talked about above, social media is all around us. Here’s some statistics for you to truly grasp how large social media is:
- 79% of all internet users log into Facebook
- 60% of Facebook users watch videos on Facebook
- Facebook is estimated to generate $21.57 billion in US ad revenues in 2018
- 35% of Instagram users check their Instagram account multiple times a day and 51% open the app daily
- Most Instagram users are 18-29 years old, which equals to about 60% of the adults online
- Instagram drives engagement 84 times more than twitter, 54 times Pinterest, and 10 times more than Facebook
- In 2016 Instagram added a whopping 100 million users in a 6 month span
- Twitter had around 330 million active users toward the end of 2017
- 47% of online marketers stated Twitter is the best platform for social engagement
- 40% of millennial’s check their twitter account daily
- There’s more than 450 million LinkedIn users
- 39% of those 450 million users pay for the monthly service
- A poll was taken and showed LinkedIn to be the safest social ad platform for brands
Those statistics are breathtaking. Think back 20 years ago and virtually none of this existed. Social media is now soon to outspend TV advertising! The average internet user has on average 7 social media accounts!
Alright, I am going to slow down on the statistics, but you can clearly see why leveraging social media and using the best social media marketing tools is necessary.
Social Media Sharing For A Profit
Let’s talk about capturing just a fraction of a percentage of that massive audience to not only grow your business, but change your life.
People don’t necessarily go on social media to make purchases. They are on social media to well…be social. Knowing this it’s best to engage users in a way that attracts them to you.
You and your business need to have a defined purpose or niche. This is something you are really good at, a passion, or hobby. It can even be something that you want to learn more about. The most important thing is that you find something that reaches a specific and targeted market.
No matter what social media platform you use it is very important that you provide others with valuable information. That valuable information for instance could be;
“How To Get a Six Pack Without Going To The Gym Guide”. This would be great if you were a fitness instructor. You could talk about all of the different human body weight exercises. I personally have never been able to get a six pack without going to the gym, but the guide sounds interesting. 🙂
What about, ” The Friendliest Dog Breeds Guide”. You can share information on the different breeds, the things they like to play with, eat, and places they like to go. This is great information for dog lovers or a family looking for a friendly dog.
Now that you know that sharing is caring let’s review making money through social media in the next section.
Creating Content & Marketing Products To Your Audience
Once you know your niche, passion, or hobby you want to represent, it’s now time to share that valuable information with your audience. You can find an amazing list of affiliate companies that will allow you to sell their products. From coffee products, to dog toys, to car parts. It is truly endless to the types of products you are able to provide. Please take a look at a large list of affiliate programs and products here when you are ready.
You can build a blog website for free in just a few minutes by going here and choosing your domain name(name of your website). You actually receive two for free right now. Along with the two free domains you’ll also receive free training videos on how to build a website in just a few minutes.
Alright! Now you have a website with content that you are extremely passionate about. Everything was done for free which is always nice. 🙂 Make sure that you have looked through the affiliate programs here so you know which programs match up nicely with what you are writing about. Within your blog your able to recommend products and services to help the people reading your article solve their problems, receive additional information, or become a part of your mailing list. Check out our recommended best e-mail marketing systems.
Let’s dive into building a following. It’s also good to research the best social media marketing tools recommended by the people who use them the most. We have straightforward reviews for the top 3 social media marketing tools and how to use each one effectively.
The Right Audience Using The Best Social Media Marketing Tools
There are several tools in this category to automate processes on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, SnapChat, Linked In. Below are our top 3 programs and their best features for the most popular social media platforms.
Please take a look at our detailed individual reviews of each program below each program.
Our Recommended Best Social Media Marketing Tools:
Covers Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, & LinkedIn.
- Schedule tweets
- Track keywords
- Works on up to 5 accounts
- Unlimited Facebook Accounts
- Schedule Page Wall Updates
- Schedule Photo Uploads
- Unlimited LinkedIn accounts
- Schedule shares
- Secure LinkedIn access
These are just the top features of Socialoomph. Please See The Full Review Here.
- Schedule publish content over every social media platform
- Social Inbox for all your interactions in one place
- Monitor your brand on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Flexible and real-time collaboration with team members across your business
- One click reporting on your content strategy, likes, and competition
- Connect, manage, and understand your audience with a CRM included
These are the top features for Agora Pulse. Please See The Full Review Here.
- Centralized social media management – streamlining analysis and content creation for all social media platforms
- Scheduling tweets and posts across all social media platforms – Calendar provided
- Social media reports within a few minutes
- Converts connections into leads
- Monitor keywords to engage on hottest topics in your niche
These are the top features for Sendible. Please see The full review here.
Converting Followers Into Buyers
This is the fun part if you followed the previous steps discussed above. After putting everything together, providing quality information, and helping folks solve their problems, how do you get paid…
This is how you get paid. Hopefully you’ve had the chance to review some of the best social media marketing tools shown above. If you haven’t yet, that’s okay.
Once you decide on a social media platform you can then take that great content created and promote in a powerful and efficient way . That’s what the above tools allow you to do extremely well. You put in the work, created the content, and it’s now time to share it with the world. This is going to drive traffic to your blog, website, or sales funnel. These are going to be people interested in exactly what you have to offer from a pool of the 6 billion people that shop online.
How To Automate Social Media To Make Money While You Sleep?
No matter which of the best social media marketing tools you decide to use, they all can make money and promote your products and services while you sleep. Unsure if you are familiar with the old Ronco Rotisserie infomercial from back in the day, but it is truly a set it and forget it process.
Setup what content you want delivered at all hours of the day, 7 days a week, for months into the future. Wake up in the morning and have more money in your bank account or Paypal account than you did the night before. Using online social media tools is essential to growing your business quickly and sustaining your success.
Time management and efficiency are some of the biggest benefits of these tools. Spend more time on the most important things in your life.
What Social Media Platforms Are Best For My Business?
Now this is seems like a question that would have a long answer… As far as I am concerned it does not. The social media platform that is best for your business is up to you. Once you read the reviews, see the different features, and find the one that fits you and your business model, then go with it.
Earn With Social Media Day And Night
I really hope that you found this information helpful in your pursuit to find the best social media marketing tools. This post was created to give you the best social media marketing tools available and to make sure you understand how they work. It’s important to know how to use these programs and have access to good information to make an educated decision.
The time is now to use social media for a better life for you, your family, and the countless others that you will benefit from the sharing of your valuable information.
Your feedback, comments, and thoughts would be very much appreciated below.